Why does A&M have classes on Labor Day? So rude...No pictures really from today's events, but what could be better to brighten up this rainy Monday night than some bright and beautiful flowers (although I'll admit all these flowers died late last week)?
This morning I seriously considered sleeping in instead of heading to the rec, but I looked outside my window and it was relatively cloudy outside so I couldn't pass up the good running weather.
After my first class, my advanced calculus homework partner, Aaron, and I went to our professor's office hours to ask for some help with this week's assignment. It took a couple hours, but the work is finally done...I'm going to give pretty much all the credit to Aaron though. My brain is overwhelmed by these proofs! Why do we need to write proofs of calculus?? It's obviously all already been proven...
We finished the homework around 2pm and I was more than ready to get home since I had another class at 5:45pm. Lucky for me I was way on the other side of campus from my car. And it started raining. And I had taken my umbrella out of my backpack just last night ("I've been carrying this around all week and it hasn't rained yet..."). I didn't want to wait for the rain to slow down though so I hurried through it anyways.
When I finally got home I decided there was no better way to allow my brain to recover and build my mental confidence back up than watching a little Jersey Shore with my lunch. No time for a nap today, so I had a cup of coffee too.
I haven't had coffee since I weaned myself off espressos upon my return from Hong Kong and so this one cup had me bouncing off the walls until well...now (nearly 8 hours later...) Woops! But I had a busy evening ahead of me. Class from 5:45-7, Math Club Meeting (yeah that's right the Math Club) at 7, Class Councils Leadership Meeting at 8:30, and Class Councils All-Council Meeting at 9:30.
Super excited for this upcoming year with Class Councils and my committee! As far as homework goes...I didn't really accomplish much more than reading some for my economics classes, but tomorrow I should have quite a bit more time!
Come buy your Maroon Out t-shirt from me in front of Koldus around 2 :)
love, pristine
Well, my flowers aren't dead yet!
ReplyDeletesorry levs, they're dunzo!
ReplyDeletePretty flowers. When I was at Baylor, I heard A&M had more academic days than any other school in Texas. Supposedly, we were second. I don't know if any of that is true, but having school on Labor Day is lame.
ReplyDeleteschool on labor day? that's unheard of!
ReplyDeletethose flowers are very pretty!
miss you and see you soon!
where should we go for my birthday dinner? any suggestions?
love,
mom