Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HOWDY! What a busy week this has been. Glad it is finally over halfway done!
It was pretty difficult getting myself re-motivated for another week of classes though, especially after a wonderful weekend here in Aggieland.



Although #1 I'll admit that my Friday night was spent laying sedentary on the couch watching Comedy Central Presents, but #2 I'll also admit that that was what I really wanted to do.

Saturday we BTHO la-tech of course



but before that Emily, Blaire and I headed to campus to meet up with friends for a little tailgating before the game.




To make another confession to yall...#3 I left the game after halftime. Amy picked me up and we went to dinner...#4 and I ate an excessive amount of wings and pickle chips at Wings N' More.

#5 I was too tired/lazy (again) to go to Northgate as I had previously promised...woops. Today at the Math Career Panel #6 I overheard one of the recruiters talking during the pizza/drinks time talking to one of her co-workers about the suggested questions sheet we were all given.
" 'If you could go back and do anything differently, what would you do?' Study less and party more."
Although at this point, I'm so anxious about the fact that I'm an upperclassman/graduating soon/have to enter the real world that I'm not even thinking about that as encouragement to not study...#7 I procrastinate enough as it is...I'm just going to hope that one day I can look back on my life and wish I had "studied less" because I think that's probably a better feeling than thinking "I wish I had studied more because my life sucks now." Just sayin...

This week we had our first Junior Council meeting and we also had our first 11.11 Day Meeting Whoop! I'm going to pretend like they all pref-ed my committee (if they all did...) because they A) wanted to work with me or B) are as excited about 11.11 Day as I am? Either way works for me ;)

Tomorrow is the Sciences Career Fair. Eek! Wish me luck!

Friday after a math quiz, I am headed back to Sugar Land/Houston for my mom's birthday, the KISS concert @ the Woodlands with Levi, and touring the George Ranch with the fam for Gabby and Tim's wedding plans!

love, stine

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. I like what you did with your halter. That's neat that you linked my blog.

    ReplyDelete