Sunday, May 2, 2010

A perfect end to the weekend!

Saturday night for two sophomore college girls? CRAFT-TIME.

Despite being roommates, Kristina and I realized we have been so busy for like the past month that we have barely seen each other! So since our fridge and pantry were empty, we opted to go out to eat and catch-up. During our dining session we came to our second realization, in less than two weeks we'll be college juniors.

What does that mean? It means we have to settle down, pick up our grades, and start preparing for the GRE so that we can apply for grad schools. The GRE? I'm not even sure what the GRE is, but I do know that I need to take it sometime this coming year. Yikes bikes!
Does anyone else need to take the GRE and want to take a prep course with Kristina and me?


But on to more important things...a Walmart trip at 10pm for craft supplies.

We bought paints and canvas and brushes.




After only a few minor distractions... (i.e. Ranger eating Jennifer's decorative candles)







we created our works of art :)



I had no idea painting was so relaxing and entertaining! It was nice to take a night in for a change and besides, we had plans in the morning.

By 11am Kristina, Blaire, and I were at Lake Bryan for some tacos & drinks & games.







It was a rather delightful morning/afternoon that only continued with some nap-time/cuddle-time/tv-time with Levi watching Deadliest Warrior. Although I couldn't help but disagree with the show's results...I think Alexander the Great could totally kick Attila the Hun's butt!

I still have a bit of homework to do and I'm still sleeping on a bed that I've been too lazy to put my laundered sheets on, so I better get to it!

Love, Pristine

3 comments:

  1. This blog just makes me really happy!

    Due to the onset of school stress that has officially taken root, I had already started to forget how great our weekend was! yikes bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RYC: Did you use the microwave or the stove? I made mine in a pot over the stove, so it stayed hot for a bit. Also, I greased my spoon and stuff with baking spray.

    ReplyDelete