
for reminding me to post something on this thing!!
Yesterday I had my Sports Management final and I got just the grade I needed to get an "A" in the class without doing the extra credit (WHOOP).
After my final I wandered through campus and made my way to good ol' rattlers in the commons for a snack then to the trigon to pick up my workout buddy (Levi).
I don't usually like working out in the afternoons/evenings (I prefer mornings!) but I made an exception for Levs since he was tired that morning :)
After our workout it was time to study. I met up with some people from my econ class to study for our final and would like to complain about how legit and nice and new all the engineering buildings are compared to...every other building I have classes in and how clearly the math department is underappreciated!
I'm feeling TONS better about my econ final that I have today @12:45 and after it's done I'm ready to start my weekend!!
I can't believe sophomore year is almost over!! After today I'll be halfway done with final exams!
This year has gone by so quickly and so much has changed since last year...if you doubt me, take a look at these pictures.
These two are from April 24, 2009
Here Brittany and I basically just met...now we're roommates and probs know way too much about each other!
And in this one with the big group of beautiful girls with me, once again, I hardly knew them at the time, and now we have all seen each other at some of errr... finest/worst moments

and on May 1, 2009, apparently Misty and I were on the verge of marriage...now, we both have boyfriends? hahaha odd

Time flies, so I'm going to make the most of it while I can!
Even that motorcycle cop that basically lives around Texas and George Bush in the mornings can't stop me...although he did do a double take on my car with his radar gun this morning...
love, pristine
ps. wish me luck on my econ final today!!
Hahaha. Good luck!
ReplyDelete