Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Looking on the bright side

have you ever just had one of those days...

where you and your boyfriend have an argument over something pointless



your car starts acting up again

you have to fish for your house key from the pocket of your running shorts...after you've already set the washing machine to run

you're positive you're on the verge of losing your "A" in a class because you can't seem to figure out the practice exams



not to mention you have already had one test that week, and still have a final tomorrow and a final the next day...oh and three papers due the next

it suddenly dawned on you what a complete mess your room had become



your allergies are making your eyes water and nose run uncontrollably

and in your frantic, anxious rush, you hit a car pulling out of your parking space




Well today was one of those days...

but after studying for 4-5 hours in the library I'm feeling loads better about my classes

and after a glass of milk and a good 5-6 cookies...I'm feeling better in general :)

AND after an email from my internship setting my exact work dates in Hong Kong to be July 12-30 I am reminded why it's so important that I keep my focus this last week of classes!

just 2 more days until the weekend, only 5 more days of class and 4 final exams left in my sophomore year! WH12P!

love, Pristine

4 comments:

  1. i'm going to follow your blog! i am right there with you...i have three finals this week and am about to continue studying til like 2 AM. my room is so messy and all i want to do is sleep. i'm excited for your internship in hong kong but i am sad you won't be here for my birthday!! but that's not important. what important is that you're smart and determined and you will get through this week on top of things :) i just know it. i love you! love, blaire

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog! you're very smart and hard working. you can do it. i'm also very excited for your internship and i know you will have a great time in hong kong. who wouldn't--you will have a chauffer to take you to work!! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you completely rebounded this horrible day.. NEWSFLASH: Pristine can't be stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about you hitting a car! Good thing I can stalk you on here now, too. Apparently Facebook isn't cutting it.

    ReplyDelete